Campus Kids is a state-licensed child care service at Cedar Springs Public Schools (CSPS). We offer both before and after-school care for children pre-school-aged thru 5th grade. We also offer full-day summer camps.
Campus Kids is here to provide quality care for our students within CSPS. Our program provides exposure to new experiences and new activities. We strive to enhance children’s physical, intellectual, social, and emotional development. Campus Kids recognizes that children need the time and opportunity to relax, play, and make choices in a semi-structured setting before and after school – that is what we provide.
For questions, you can contact us at (616) 696-1716 or by email email@example.com.
- Students must be enrolled at Cedar Springs Public Schools
- Up-to-date immunization records for the student are submitted and on file
- Child information record is submitted and on file
- Tuition rates are based on the scheduled days of care you request and are charged based on enrollment – not attendance.
- Campus Kids bills and collects tuition on a pre-pay basis.
- A bill for services is generated in your online account when your child’s schedule is entered.
- The bill must be paid in full by the 25th of the month for the services which are scheduled to occur in the following month.
- For example, if services are scheduled for the month of February, the entire bill must be paid in full by January 25th.